You may want to grab a scratch piece of paper to write your answers on for the purposes of this survey.
1. How many of each animal did Moses take into the ark?
2. What is the name of the raised print that deaf people use?
3. Is it possible to end a sentence with the word "the?"
4. Spell the word "shop." What do you do when you come to a green light?
5. It is noon. You look at the clock. The big hand is on three. The little hand is on five. What time is it?
6. Spell the word "silk." What do cows drink?
7. Listen carefully. You are the driver of a train. There are 30 people on board. At the first stop ten people get off. At the next stop five people get on. Now for the question: What is the name of the train driver?
8. How many of the Ten Commandments can you name?
9. Read OUT LOUD the wording in the 3 triangles.
10. Count OUT LOUD the F's in the box. Count them only once.