1. How many of each animal did Moses take into the ark?
None. It was Noah.
2. What is the name of the raised print that deaf people use?
Deaf people don't use raised print.
3. Is it possible to end a sentence with the word "the?"
The question is an example of one.
4. Spell the word "shop." What do you do when you come to a green light?
5. It is noon. You look at the clock. The big hand is on three. The little hand is on five. What time is it?
6. Spell the word "silk." What do cows drink?
7. Listen carefully. You are the driver of a train. There are 30 people on board. At the first stop ten people get off. At the next stop five people get on. Now for the question: What is the name of the train driver?
You are the driver of the train.
8. How many of the Ten Commandments can you name?
1. You shall have no other gods. 2. Do not make a god to suit yourself. 3. You shall not take God's Name in vain. 4. Keep the Sabbath holy. 5. Honor your mother and father. 6. You shall not kill. You shall not commit adultery. 8. You shall not steal. 9. You shall not lie. 10. You shall not covet.
9. Read OUT LOUD the wording in the 3 triangles.
It says "Paris in THE THE spring."
10. Count OUT LOUD the F's in the box. Count them only once.
There are six F's. You more than likely missed the "of's."
11. Is there a God?
Yes. Creation is proof that there is a Creator. Everything made has a maker. That's why the Bible says, "The fool has said in his heart there is no God." (FYI: God dwells outside of the dimension of time--in "eternity," and has neither beginning nor end).
12. Does God care about right and wrong?
Yes. If a judge in Florida turns "a blind eye" to the Mafia, then he is corrupt, and should be brought to justice himself. If God turns a blind eye to a man who rapes a woman then slits her throat. He's corrupt. The Bible tells us the opposite. It warns that God is so good, He will not only punish murderers and rapists, but thieves and liars. He will punish all sin, right down to every idle word that men speak.
13. Are God's standards the same as ours?
No. God's standards are much higher than ours. Jesus said, "Whosoever looks upon a woman to lust after her has committed adultery already with her in his heart." We are also told, "Whoever hates his brother is a murderer."
14. Will God punish sin?
Yes. As we have seen, He will "bring every work to judgment, including every secret thing, whether it is good or evil."
15. Is there a Hell?
Yes. Hell is God's place of punishment for those who have violated His Law.
16. Do you avoid Hell by living a good life?
No. Let's see if you have lived a good life: Have you ever told a lie? If so, you are a liar. Have you ever stolen anything (its value is irrelevant)? If you have, then you are a thief. Have you ever looked with lust? Then you have committed adultery in your heart. Have you loved God above all else? Have you made a "god" to suit yourself (having your own beliefs about God)? Have you used God's name to curse, kept the Sabbath holy, honored your parents, or been greedy? Judge yourself--have you broken the Ten Commandments? Knowing that God has seen your thought-life, and every deed done in darkness, will you be innocent or guilty on Judgment Day? You know you will be guilty. So, will you end up in Heaven or Hell? Don't say, "There is no Hell." Imagine if you are wrong (remember the survey). The Bible warns, "There is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." The only thing you can do to be saved from His wrath is to repent and put your faith in the Savior, Jesus Christ. When He died on the cross, He took the punishment for our sins. He stepped into the Courtroom and paid the fine for us. Then He rose from the dead, defeating death. To find peace with God, pray something like this now. "God, please forgive my sins (name them). I turn from them and put my faith in Jesus Christ as my Lord and my Savior." Now read the Bible daily and obey what you read (see John 14:21) -- God will never let you down.